Working for a leading provider of Plant and Tool Hire Equipment you will be joining a small team, providing great customer service to a wide selection of customers including Utility, National and Local Contractors. Providing administrative support to colleagues and assisting on the Hire Desk as and when needed.
Hours are 7.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
This is a full time, permanent position with no weekend work and an opportunity to progress within the company.
As a Hire Administrator - Plant & Tool Hire, Your Job Role Would Include:
- General Administrative Duties
- Invoice Query Management
- Ongoing Commitment to Reducing Invoice Mismatch
- Produce Reports, Letters and Memos as Required
- Plant Audit Facilitation, Reporting & Reconciliation
- Taking & Receiving Calls
- Resolving Customer Queries & Complaints
- Assisting on the Hire Desk as and when Required
- Serving Customers, While Building Lasting Relationships with Repeat Clients
- Renting out Plant, Tools and Specialist Equipment
- Raising & Closing Contracts on their Bespoke IT System
- Effectively Managing Stock Levels
The Ideal Hire Administrator - Plant & Tool Hire Candidate Will Have:
- Previous Experience in One or More of The Following Roles: Hire Administrator, Hire Controller, Hire Assistant, Hire Manager; Hire Co-Ordinator, Rental Manager, Assistant Manager
- You Will Need Previous Experience Within a Construction Hire Environment
- Excellent Communication and Organisational Skills
- You Must Be Confident Using IT Software
- Commitment to Delivering Excellent Customer Service
Within the Role of Hire Administrator - Plant & Tool Hire, You Would Receive:
- Career Path
- No Weekend Work
- Industry Leading Pension
- Full Time Permanent Position
This Role Would Suit Someone Within These Areas:
Please follow the link to apply or if you prefer please contact Emma on 07714 256 598 / firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this or any other Job within the Plant, Tool and Equipment Hire Industry.