An opportunity has arisen to work for a leading Powered Access Hire Company. This role includes a company van and a competitive salary package.
You will be an experienced Mobile Service Engineer, attending site breakdowns as required, servicing and repairing Powered Access Equipment. This will be primarily working in the Essex / South East / London region.
As Service Engineer - Powered Access Your Job Role Would Include:
- Able To Service Large Modern Fleet (Scissor Lifts, Cherry Picker & Telescopic Booms and Spider Cranes)
- Find & Solve Faults in the Powered Access Equipment
- Source & Order Parts As Needed
- Perform All Work In Accordance With Established Quality Standards & Safety Procedures
The Ideal Candidate For The Powered Access Service Engineer Role Will Have:
- Previous Experience in One or More of The Following Roles: Service Engineer; Mobile Service Engineer; Fitter, Mobile Fitter - Powered Access
- You Will Need Background Knowledge within the Powered Access / MEWP, Forklift or Plant Hire Industry
- Have A Full Clean Driving Licence
- Formal Qualification in Plant and Equipment Maintenance ie NVQ level 2 / 3
- You Need To Commit to Deliver Excellent Customer Service
Within the Role Of Powered Access Service Engineer You Would Receive:
- Company Van
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime at x 1.5
- Full Time Permanent Position
This Role Would Suit Someone Within These Areas / Postcodes:
- West Thurrock, Grays, Rainham, Romford, Basildon, Brentwood, Essex
- Dartford, Kent, East London
Please follow the link to apply.